Friday, January 21, 2011

Beautiful New Love




Wow. I prefer Explorer Studio(though this model was just release in NAMM 2011) than Les Paul Studio. Look like got no different than his older brother. Emmm...Bill Kelliher of Mastodon seem to have this kind of finish as I saw in Guitar World mag.

But as far as I know LP Studio cost at RM3000 as starter. RM3000? We can get other high end guitar.....not just entry/mid level like the Studio model. So let guess how much this will cost or I just get another SX Explorer style and mod it to extreme. Hehe. Save more money and more things that can cater my needs.

Note:

Gibson Explorer Studio
Gibson Les Paul Studio

Both are a guitar model

Credit photo- MyLesPaul Forum -http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/gibson-les-pauls/123152-new-namm-gibsons-2011-a-2.html

No comments:

KAWAN

Blog-blog saya yang lain

1SEKOLAH 1MALAYSIA