Sunday, January 16, 2011

ENTER THE PHD

1-Still not started yet though I am in the level of making a proposal-lean construction basically. And also settling the technical part-documents to upload, etc. Ermm..I wonder whether to write in English or just Bahasa Rasmi?

2-It's like a gambling actually. Whether or not I will achieved the dream of doing PHD, though from my prayer I got a hint to do it. Who know?Insya Allah. Financial?We now got My Brain 15 (lame word- basically a scholarship).

3-In preparing a mood (due to hearsay that PHD=Permanent Head Damage(Ibrisam Akbar,2009)), I love to read http://krenmaut.blogspot.com/ and currently just starting to read http://fakirfikir.blogspot.com/

3-The owners of these blogs^ currently doing their PHD/waiting(in case of Abang Ben) and they got lucky to do it there on the land of Kangaroo( read-oversea). Who doesn't have a dream to pursue study oversea?

4-I will only doing my PHD here inside the country-UTM Skudai perhaps(just 45 minutes from home-advantages more on time, money, family. USM?No more 10-12 hours bus ride). Insya Allah. Forget the negative perceptions. I just wanted to serve my country. Insya Allah.

No comments:

KAWAN

Blog-blog saya yang lain

1SEKOLAH 1MALAYSIA