Saturday, January 22, 2011

In my dream

1-Yesterday evening, I dreamed an accident. I was involved. Kinda brutal.

2-I was riding a bike. White color TZM. Heading to town from my place.

3-After passing the bridge with speed bout 120km/h, suddenly my bike collapsed to the right side. And slide direct under a white truck that queuing and waiting for green light.

4-Suddenly I was riding the bike(again) and the event in number 3 above happened again.

5-Déjà vu in a dream.

6-If its real, I should be dead by now. Then I woke up. Its 5.30pm already. Time to solat(late...I know).

7-Then I made a Google research to find out what does the dream mean. Here- http://tafsirmimpi.wordpress.com/2008/02/25/tafsir-lagi/

8-Emm. Allah SWT knows better.

p/s-my bike color is black, I always ride with high speed(sometimes reached 140km/h),the road is famous with fatal accident due to its straightness start from Rengit to Kukup.

No comments:

KAWAN

Blog-blog saya yang lain

1SEKOLAH 1MALAYSIA