Wednesday, January 26, 2011

MULTI LEVEL MARKETING

1-Better do it right than do it lightly. I mean its bout money game right?(business), you put a load of money and work it out hard to get profit. Its okay.Cool.

2-But its bout ethic that count later .

3-Once I had 3 friends approached me with their own MLM business. My reaction was-frustrated. One of them even react so bad like its a sin to not be his downline-I still have a problem with him till now, my senior to be precise. And last time I know bout him is he is doing something different now than MLM. No sorry ever come from him. Should I laugh now?No.

4-I don't need to elaborate more since Google can aid if you want more information regarding MLM. Read Aidid Muaddib's blog. Very informative.

5-Just to add a thing- do it right or don't do it.

No comments:

KAWAN

Blog-blog saya yang lain

1SEKOLAH 1MALAYSIA