Wednesday, January 19, 2011

MUSIC SURE CATCH A MOMENT



Love this song the first time I hear it. When was that? 1998 or 1999? As far as I remember this song is a soundtrack for Armageddon movie. And that movie come out after Titanic. I still think it came out in 1998 since I was in Standard 6 then (1998). An excellent year for me. From zero to Hero.



This could be an evergreen song. Heard this before in 2006. Make me remember my old story with a Chinese girl. Love is beautiful though it demand a lot.



This is a special song for me. First time I heard this song was in my class in HBP E48 room. I dedicated this song to someone. You know who you are. Beautiful song.



Every time I hear this song and my mind will go back to 2007. I made this song as a ringtone caller under my Dad's name. With sound of rock guitar solo you sure can expect what people will said when I answer my Dad's call.



My favorite all time song. Subhanallah. Allah I love you!!!

No comments:

KAWAN

Blog-blog saya yang lain

1SEKOLAH 1MALAYSIA