Monday, January 10, 2011

ONCE BEFORE-ROCK BAND.

1-For most of us, football or girls are the most favorite. But God had create special rare species on earth.-ROCK BAND.

2-Why special and rare?

3-When people love to date with girl and playing soccer at 6.30pm everyday, this rare species just wanted to be in a jam studio. Start from morning till the time to jam, this species will have a special feeling inside-'THIS IS WHAT I FAVORED MOST'. I said rare because not everyone can play music, generally. Everyone can kick a ball whether or not it straight into goal. Everyone can pose with a guitar but whether or not they can play a most basic chord-E Minor for example-is a question.

4-The love for music-rock (actually for me rock is pop nowadays)!

Okay2. I also love my religion, my family, my career as a student to be, my cats, my .... forget bout it.

No comments:

KAWAN

Blog-blog saya yang lain

1SEKOLAH 1MALAYSIA