Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Once before-Shame on me.

1-Once, I found a book next to a heavy load trash bin.

2-Its written by As syahid Dr Sheikh Abdullah Azzam. Its in Malay translation.

3-At first I thought this is just another Islamic book. Skeptical. Astaghfirullah alazim.

4-But when I read it, I feel amazed since the content is about JIHAD.Just by read it your blood will got boiled by all the courage given by As syahid. Very very inspired.

5-I feel like crying when I realized what can I contribute to my religion-ISLAM?

6-I still got nervous every time I think what is my contribution to Islam? Shame on me. May Allah help me, you and all of us Muslim and Muslimat. Amin.

Please visit- http://drabdullahazzam.blogspot.com/

No comments:

KAWAN

Blog-blog saya yang lain

1SEKOLAH 1MALAYSIA