Tuesday, January 25, 2011

REINCARNATION:ISLAMIC PERSPECTIVE FROM A LAME MAN(THATS ME)

1-In my time back before 2000, I read the Malaysia Digest-Mastika. An article got my attention. Basically its about reincarnation.

2-I did not say that I believed that concept though it always come to my mind. 'Is it real?'

3-It was getting deeper when I read the Hong Kong's comic like Dewata Raya etc that have a Buddhist's influence especially the concept of reincarnation.

4-Then when I was in the university, a friend of mine gave me a video by Sheik Yusuf Estes. By then I know what I need to know about reincarnation from my faith's perspective. I am not slammed any religious believe here. Mind you. I am not slammed any religious believe here. Mind you. I am not slammed any religious believe here.Mind you.

5-From the explanation by Sheik Yusuf, I can understand how satan will never stop to tempt mankind just to make sure the promised made by Iblis Laknatullah(curse upon him)-to mislead the children of Adam and make them follow his way-will go forever.

6-We knew the story of reincarnation when someone admit and confess he or she know the thing of past. They will give the details of something like places, monetary, history of a deceased etc and then people will find later that the claim was true. That is the most basic of reincarnation.

7-In Islam, there are angel, human, and genie(Jinni-Jin by Arabic word). Angel was the most dominant between 3, follow by genie and then human(90:9:1).

8-Genie have their own system just like human. They got races, classes, faith etc. Genie that was a non believer(means Kaffir in the perspective of Islam)of Islam is called Satan.

9-They will spread lie to human. Since we cannot see them due to different dimension, its easy for them to come near with human and will try to influence to something bad and evil.

10-When a man born, they are accompanied with a 'friend'. Called 'Qarin' (Nemesis). It was a kaffir genie: a Satan. They will follow the man all over the man's life till the man die. By that, the Qarin sure will know everything details about his friend-the man.(woman also)

11-So it will never be impossible for the Qarin@Genie@Satan to tell all the matters and history of the deceased to someone and make that someone believe he or she was reincarnate from dead.

12-Got it? Its like have a teacher or Guide that will tell you everything that you never know before.

13-May Allah SWT help us. I'm just doing my part as a Muslim.To tell the truth and little knowledge of that I bear.. Wallahualam

No comments:

KAWAN

Blog-blog saya yang lain

1SEKOLAH 1MALAYSIA