Monday, January 10, 2011

ROTTW (THIS IS A MUSIC MAGAZINE).

1-This is in my compulsory list to buy every month.

2-Basically I don't care who or what band is on the cover. I just want to support. I already lost count how much of this mag I collect. If I am not mistaken, first ROTTW I read was when Ella on the cover. Or Rampage?Or Amy Search?Ermm. Don't remember.

3-What I dislike bout this mag especially when high profile band like Metallica, AC DC, Iron Maiden etc got to be cover story, all the band's bio will get inside the story also. All this I can get on the net. I don't want to elaborate more on what I dislikes with other parts in the mag. Don't let me start on music and religion. But like I said, I just want to support.

4-Sometimes I got to think if I really want to support, in the end what will I got in return?I don't care. I just want to support. Sound a bit 'bodek'...No, if I did, what the benefit I received?

5-Finally I realized why I wanted to buy the mag disregard who was on the cover...It's all because it bring me back to all the good old memory. I dont have a fix band, mind you. But when reading ROTTW my mind will flashback to the time, the hard time, when me and my 'temporary' band jamming together.

6-I am not a Rottwailer(not a dog, mind you) but this is how I show my support;- by buy ROTTW every month. Doesn't mean that;-I don't be a Rottwailer, not join the Soundstage or emailing/contacting the mag doesn't mean I am not giving any support to ROTTW.

7-Abang Rom, I admire your passion.

p/s-will there be any chance for Guitar&Bass revival?

No comments:

KAWAN

Blog-blog saya yang lain

1SEKOLAH 1MALAYSIA