Sunday, November 28, 2010

Facebook-Did I just change my mind or is it because...what?Something dillusion?

1-'EDITED' (I SHOULD NOT CHANGE WHAT I WROTE HERE BEFORE...THOUGH IT DID HAPPENED.WHATEVER)

2-When I looked back at the old one, the old memories flying back to me. So I decided its never a problem to have 2 in a life. There it is.

3-So now I guess its more than just a sentiment and personal matters since friendship cannot be sell and trade.COD is not to be discuss though.

4-Thanks for the request guys!!

p/s-Odin Mftaqiyuddin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

now, its proven that FRIEND is important to you than 'someone' who once in your life...kinda funny tho...you always complaint about how important a friend in that 'someone' life but now...you yourself prove it that you appreciate a request from a friend than her... well, i guess everyone did change.

MFTAQIYUDDIN said...

U want me to compile everything?

KAWAN

Blog-blog saya yang lain

1SEKOLAH 1MALAYSIA