Sunday, June 5, 2011

Les Paul Studio



Gibson Les Paul Studio

I am not a fan of Studio model. For me Les Paul should be Standard or Custom model. There are several more models, but these 3 are the most well known, at least from my perspective.

But currently, I see a different image/patterns of Studio model, some just got no more plain top with dead finished, but a flame top or sunburst instead. Wowww.

But I still skeptical. No binding (body and neck) and no pearloid/block inlay is like a girl with no hair and.........


Buckethead Studio model

But in business perspective, Studio model is a must product for good sales. We know from the first glimpse, the Studio model is for road worth/abused (hence it's simplicity). Okay. Fine.

Enough with the rants.


Baritone studio model


p/s- I hate dry looking fretboard.

No comments:

KAWAN

Blog-blog saya yang lain

1SEKOLAH 1MALAYSIA