Saturday, January 8, 2011

Once Before

1-When I was in Standard 6 Red(DARJAH 6 MERAH), the whole class was answering a Math test. I remembered a question bout a labor's salary.

2-The question basically give a quote how much RM per day a labor can get(RM 'X') and we need to know how much the money that particular labor will earned in a week. So RM 'X' x with a week= answer.

3-Now we all know a week consists of 7 days right? But there will be a day leave like Sunday in the whole Malaysia except Kedah and Kelantan (I dont know if Terengganu also).

4-So I deduct a day in a week on that question and answering with full confidence.

5-Later i found out that I was wrong. The answer should include the one day that I deduct before. But how about if in a week there was a public holiday, M.C, or rainy especially if the labor work in construction site?Ermmm.

6-Now it make me thing how good actually the examination question in Malaysia been create even after 13 years since I answered that Math question?Talk bout thinking outside the box.

No comments:

KAWAN

Blog-blog saya yang lain

1SEKOLAH 1MALAYSIA