Thursday, March 31, 2011

DELL XPS M1530+RM450+NEW COOLING PAD=DELL'S FAULT FOR PRODUCE INFAMOUS FAULTY DEFECT PRODUCT

1-Ok. XPS M1530 is resurrected from dead. Now I just start it 3 times only and not more than 5 minutes. Precaution taken. The shop-EA Technology and Internet-I send it said that the culprit is not cheap Dell's motherboard but a part on the motherboard. Whatever it is-DELL S#CK!!

2-Amount of RM450-imagined what can we buy with that much nowaday? DELL IS HELL!!

3-I ordered new cooling pad as an extra precaution to stop another over grilled on the hardware. Cost RM65. Saturday hopefully I will get it. DELL IS LOSER!!

p/s-Thanks to my Ayah for accompanied me and paying it also. Have to bring someone with authority (not going to elaborate) since the shop's worker attitude before.......hmmmm.

No comments:

KAWAN

Blog-blog saya yang lain

1SEKOLAH 1MALAYSIA