Friday, April 15, 2011

No more embedded?

1-In YouTube, I cant find the embedded feature anymore. Just share, add to etc but no embedded. This is a problem. YouTube in a new management is like under a new dictatorial regime, at least for me.

2-BTW for this post I wanted to show a scene from Hell boy where the big red ape and that blue fish thing sang a song-Can't smile without You in duo. That's the best part of the movie. Still remember it when I watched it back in GSC Queensbay Mall. All the audience laughed and clapped for that part. Cool. I also love that song. Yes, I am in the feeling of that song now. But I am gonna make it. Insya Allah.

3-Hey, but I cant show ya the clip since can't get the code hence the embedded feature was disable(again). Hopefully this will be just for a short time. First no more download from YouTube, now this? After this a decrease in visitor? Decrease? Is that a right word? Yadda yadda yadda.Second MySpace to be huh?

No comments:

KAWAN

Blog-blog saya yang lain

1SEKOLAH 1MALAYSIA