Monday, May 2, 2011

Staggered

1-Most of my friends and people I know are going for a new stage in their life nowadays. Wish me also.

2-It's good to have a progress since that's an indication of life ( or live? always confused with these words) improvement, if not in a bad way.

3-But it's also difficult to blend first with the first time on this new thing or matter. But it should pass. As always in life. New and old will change accordingly.

4-The last place or in the end is still in the grave. Not trying to be funny.

Ok. Happy Labor Day. 1Malaysia got holiday today (Hey, if you are a head of a company, can that be considered your day too?Now I'm being funny)




Ya Allah SWT help me continuing my study.Please,please please Lord.

No comments:

KAWAN

Blog-blog saya yang lain

1SEKOLAH 1MALAYSIA