Sunday, January 23, 2011

CUSTOM GUITAR


1-It cost an arm and leg but still depend on your specs.

2-If I wanted to have a(READ:more than 1 or 2 or 3 or ....) custom guitar, the specs should be;

a-Mahogany body(for LP /Explorer style)/Basswood(for Peavey Wolfgang style)/ash (superstrat with reverse big headstock)

b-flame maple top(not for the superstrat and Wolfie style)

c-neck trough body,carbon-reinforced and minimum 24 frets

d-color depend on body style(faded burst for LP/black or white for Explorer/black or white for Wolfie/vintage white/cream for superstrat)

e-bridge depend on body style(trad for LP/Explorer, Original Floyd for Wolfie and superstrat)

f-no pickguard

g-pups depend on preference(SD Alnico II for LP, EMG@SD@TESLA for Explorer,any high(2x) output pups for Wolfie and superstrat)and must be body mounted

h-electronic depend on preference(what if I can have the COSM technology in my guitar? wish I can have clean sound, distortion,acoustic just by rotate a knob)

i-neck (LP-beefy while the others I want a fast neck for shredding)

j-weight-solid wood no cheese hole or chambering whatsoever

k-MF TAQIYUDDIN SIGNATURE SERIES

l-etc

3-So whom do I want it to be made by?

a-Dommenget-http://www.guitarmaker.de/
b-?
c- Asean made?(Stranough/Akira/Libertine????)
d-GIM?
e-?
f-?

4-Rough estimation it can cost minimum RM10k if I ordered it from famous luthier like Dommenget etc.

5-Emmm...or is it better if I just buy a shelf stock guitar?

No comments:

KAWAN

Blog-blog saya yang lain

1SEKOLAH 1MALAYSIA