Monday, January 24, 2011

TO 'TANPA NAMA'

Regarding my post on- FACEBOOK-DID I JUST CHANGE MY MIND OR WHAT?SOMETHING DISILLUSION? She(tanpa nama) then wrote-'....now, its proven that FRIEND is important to you than 'someone' who once in your life...kinda funny tho...you always complaint about how important a friend in that 'someone' life but now...you yourself prove it that you appreciate a request from a friend than her... well, i guess everyone did change....'

So my answers:

1-You used to be more important than anything before. I don't need to explain why you used to, you know yourself.

2-I did complaint bout how important your friends were compare to me and to this day I am still nobody for you, at least from the way you treat me.

3-I did changed for my own good due to what you have done.

I am sorry if this post make you feel uncomfortable. I did try to block you from be my follower, but I changed my mind. I want you,yourself, to block me since you said that before.

No comments:

KAWAN

Blog-blog saya yang lain

1SEKOLAH 1MALAYSIA