Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Jokes



-"Mubarak died and met the late presidents Anwar Sadat and Gamal Abdel Nasser in the afterlife. They asked him: Poisoned or assassinated? He replied: Neither,Facebook and Twitter!"

-Son: The girl of our neighbors don’t understand English.
Father: How do you know?
Son: I said to her “Give Me Sweet Kiss” and she slapped me

-Why do girls look beautiful? is it real or due to make up?all false
Girls look beautiful because........................Boys have good IMAGINATION!!

-The GIRL fell in love with a BOY at second sight because at first sight she didn’t know that he was very rich.

-Degrees of girls!
B.A.-Beautiful Angel
B.E.-Beautiful Eyes
B.Sc.-Beautiful Structure
B.Com-Beautiful Communication
M.B.A.-Married But Awesome.

-A dying granny was talking to her granddaughter. "I may die any minute so I want u to inherit my farm including the villa, tractor, the farmhouse and all the livestock and $ 22,389,630.00 cash". "Wow!!" said the grand daughter. 'Thanks granny, I didn't know you even had a farm & all this wealth! Where is it?? Grandma replied 'Facebook'

-A Secretary came angrily out of boss cabin colleague asked: What happened? She replied: He asked me are you free tonight?I said-yes & he gave me 50 pages of work.


http://mforum.cari.com.my/

No comments:

KAWAN

Blog-blog saya yang lain

1SEKOLAH 1MALAYSIA