Monday, March 21, 2011

A POTRAIT THAT EVEN I DID NOT REMEMBER I DREW IT 8 YEARS AGO.

Iemochi Endo@ Efendi/Afendi

1-This is it. A potrait of my schoolmate back in 2003 when we stayed in the hostel in the prestigious school in Batu Pahat, SMTBP (now SMVBP). This particular friend tagged me in FB. At first I thought it just a common tag, but when I study the stroke, heyyy......is this my drawing?

2-As far as I remember, most of my friends in the school back then will asked me to draw a photo or two of their GF(s), T-shirt, even a wall painting (that's been ordered by Cikgu Yunos and Cikgu Yazid, but I never did it due to laziness and disorganization of matters).

3-And you know what did I get as a payment? A one or two fried/coco rice which cost RM1.00 only. Hahahahahahaha. Should charge them more then. But 'nasi lemak'@'nasi goreng' is an exotic food when you found yourself trapped in the hostel area for 2 (historical) years. Hahahaha. Hmm. I also used to draw in the class, at the surface of my table as my A4. Cikgu Ishak once praised me. But then that was it. Nothing coming out. Its ok. Typical Malaysia. 'Boleh' right?

4-Feel honored when I realized somebody still keeping my artwork. The rest back then were already lost. Wish I got scanner at that time.

5-Talent is a responsibility, not a gift. At best.

No comments:

KAWAN

Blog-blog saya yang lain

1SEKOLAH 1MALAYSIA